COMPUTER SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
The constant technological evolution involves the need for organizations to have high-level professionals capable of incorporating and developing the technological variables efficiently. The training of the Computer Systems Engineer, focus their studies in fields related to Management Systems and Software Engineering, receiving a solid foundation for developing multidisciplinary activities in multiple projects and obtaining professional certifications.
The Computer Systems Engineering graduate has bilingual education and is able to:
• Provide both software and hardware solutions to industrial and service institutions.
• Promote the development of three key capabilities: analysis skills, development of a vision of the future system and interdisciplinary work.
• Manage computer systems and develop customized applications in different fields.
• Network with the professional in any field: Economics, Education, Engineering, Health Sciences, Telecommunications, etc.
AREAS OF STUDY
• Programming Information Systems
• Artificial Intelligence
• Management and Information Systems Development
• Business Development
Total credits: 219
Duration: 9 semesters