- Members / Collaborators
- CEGIE Seminar - Semestre II/2017
- CEGIE+CIEE Seminar - Semestre I/2018
Date of creation: July 2012, Resolución Rectoral No UPB-RR-015/2012
The CEGIE was created with the objective of "generating continuous information - primary and cartographic – to enable economic and social research."
CEGIE activities are developed within lines of socioeconomic studies in the areas of: economics, health, education, employment, housing, basic services and well-being (poverty-inequality).
Services provided are:
- Sampling design, gathering of qualitative and quantitative information, quality control, processing and consistency analysis of information.
- Training in survey, cartography and software topics.
- Georeferenced Information Systems
- Consulting on handling of cartography